View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Man Up And Cam Up

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1010
Kamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud of
Default Kamanharts Build thread

Hello all, i will start out by saying the pictures of the first mods from this truck will be fewer and far between because i was not introduced to the Z yet and i did not know the importance of taking pictures.

To start off here is the new girl the day i drove her off the lot.

i bought it knowing the the rear fenders had just a little bit of rust forming where the previous owner and tried to install the mud flaps but my body shop guy owed me a favor. Being that this color is hard to blend we decided to go with a quarter stripe like my previous truck had on it to make the blend job completely unnoticeable.

That picture you can also see the tinted tails and 3rd brake, my new lorado tonneau cover, When i bought it it came with the a peragon tonneau cover, it was good about about 2 things letting water in like a sieve and raising my blood pressure.

The antenna on the bed is hooked up to my cobra 29LTD CB radio, being part of the farm it is a must to have one in there so i made due with the most convenient spot i had

After the New tonneau I decided it was time to clean up the terrible scratched bed paint and get the linex treatment done. The boxes are my mobile work station the left is my straps chains and everything box.

Next came the locking tailgate and the tailgate assist.

The factory 20in wheels where starting to show a little corrosion from these fantastic Illinois winter so they had to go, along with the goofy badges that dodge just decided had to be on there. My father who is a chrome guy decided that for my birthday it also needed a set of chrome bed rails, bless his heart.

Finally i got into playing with some performance mods it had an AFE intake on it when i bought it i never took any pictures but it got replaced by a S&B as quick as i could.

The stuff under the lid is actually a D channel weather strip that worked perfectly to seal up the intake and stop the crazy rattle i was getting at WOT and as a bonus it matches my paint almost perfectly.

Finally my favorite mod of all the OBX LT headers where next.

they are finshed off by a maggie 18 si/so that i do not have pictures of at the time.

Next were the custom set of head lights the i made, the build thread can be found here and a craven speed shorty antenna

You can also see the KC lights i added behind the grille

After that was adding the scoop to my S&B which is HERE

Lastly i have added LED interior lighting, HERE and added a diablo Trinity and hemi fever tune instead of the superchips vivid i was running.
Sponsored links