View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
LOL
Sorry kid, you are a dimwit.
Where did I say anything about losing in my truck. I haven't raced anybody in it.
You might want to adjust your age on your profile, it's more than clear your no where near 59.
Oh and by the way, I have also done absolutely zero Dodge bashing.

I just haven't done any Ford bashing, like you and Butter. Again, unlike you two knuckleheads I'm a realist and accept reality, I don't bash other brands just because I don't own them, just to make myself or the brand I own feel better. I'm a true auto enthusiast and like and respect all brands.
Maybe when your nuts drop and you grow up a bit you'll understand.

Oh and lastly, when racing, it's ALL about apples to apples.
So IF you haven't raced, which clearly you haven't, a RCSB Ford F150 5.0 or Ecoboost (again if they make the Ecoboost in a RCSB) then you can't possibly compare acceleration of your truck with the much heavier ones you have raced.

Otherwise, that's like saying it's fair to race another truck while the other truck is pulling a trailer and toot your horn that you beat that truck and it was a fair race.

Go race a RCSB F150 5.0 with 3.73 axle (and if you have any mods, the Ford would need to have similar mods to be fair and legit too). And get back to us with the results (in video form, in a different thread), until then, zip it kid, you are embarrassing yourself.

Over and out here!!
For petes sake quit crying about it!