View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:43 AM
Demon Ram

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Demon
Color: Mango Tango Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:515
joeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Demon Ram Bully's Build

Well I have finally ordered something from Bullys, So I get to start a new build thread! If you guys haven't seen my build thread in the main section be sure to go check it out to see everything I have done to the truck. Im using this thread only to post up and review what I buy from Bullys. And to throw this out there at the beginning of this thread. YOU NEED TO COME TO GATLINBURG, TN THE FIRST WEEKEND OF JUNE EVERY YEAR FOR THE GATTY MEET. Bully's sponsored last year, gave out a ton of prizes. To the good stuff.....What I ordered!

I have the Carbon Fiber Legmaker Mid Tube CAI on its way. I decided to go this route due to selling my Vararam and ordering a ram air hood. The hood's cai system uses the stock airbox location and says to use the stock corrugated tube, but we all know how ugly that tube is. Ordered it yesterday and can't wait for it to get here and get it installed. Here is a with Vararam pic, then a current pic. Ill post an installed pic once it gets here, and then what it looks like with the ram air hood.

Previous look with the Vararam

Current look (I hate it...)