View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 10:21 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2004-2004 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 600 24-Valve Diesel I6 325hp 600lb/ft
Rep:63
BowHunter11 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
I am for sure interested in them.. Look great.
$130 for the set really isn't bad at all, especially when they come as a present lol. They would look good on your truck since you have blacked everything else out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindanocturnal View Post
I like them, I want to go darker but already can't stand the visibility with my factory ones. I upgraded the bulbs to 55watt HID, looks clean and bright when I look at them but poor visibility when I am driving. (& yes I have adjusted them up and down).

What bulbs are you running?
I do wish they were darker instead of so flat, like closer to the color of my truck, but they look better than the chrome stocks. I have 6000K HID headlights and fog lights. I got them off eBay; I think the brand is Innovited. My visibility is great, and on high beams they seem to be brighter than with the stock chrome headlights; I don't see how, but maybe it's just my imagination

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
Ahh gotcha. Inside the lens cover is a chrome background. Never noticed that on any of my dodges. I need to pay better attention.
There ya go! I think it is very noticeable and the black headlights changed the look of my truck for the better!!
Rough Country Level - 305/55 Dick Cepek Fun Country - 20x10 XD Diesel - Smarty - K&N - 4" Straight Pipe to 6" Tip - Turbo Silencer Ring MIA - Husky Liners - Kenwood - Crystal Headlights - Truxedo - Bushwacker Flares