10-19-2013, 10:29 AM
Join Date: Sep 2012
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 9
Hey you Diesel owners have a question for you :)
In our ever lasting quest to be able to supply everyone with everything they need it has come to our attention that we do not have a lot of Top quality lifts for you diesel folks, and as we get more and more into the diesel market we are finding this to be a must. So we might have an opportunity to get on with a couple of lift specialists that really only do diesel related lifts (2500/3500). If we can get on with one of them would their be any interest? Is there another company you would rather us pickup?
Here is what we are thinking
First one is Rize Industries, they offer a 8" lift
Kit comes with:
- A true 8 inches of lift to clear 37” tires.
- A trick center link/idler arm steering system, to greatly reduce bump steer that is so prevalent on the typical lifted Dodge.
- Custom front coil springs that not only provide a superior ride, but offer more wheel travel as well.
- A new tranny/transfer case X-member kit to help eliminate severe front drive shaft angle and vibration.
- Drop basketry that does away with the crazy 4-link geometry that is so typical on most lifted Dodges.
- Proper steering & alignment geometry.
- A kit that offers simple installation, with minimal drilling and zero cutting.
- Allows the truck to be put back to stock.
- A lift system that gives the truck a clean, contemporary, yet aggressive look.
- Kit comes complete with blocks and u-bolts.
- 4WD diesel, automatic applications only.
The second on is Full Throttle Suspension you can choose between a 4", 6", 8", 10", 12", or 15" lift for you dodge 2500 or 3500! YES THATS RIGHT 15" of full suspension lift!
Let us know what you think, post up comments, chat about it, if you have interest in another manufacturer let us know and we will look into it as well!
With over 2.5 million products available, we have what you need! (including wheels and tires!)
For pricing or questions, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!