View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 11:42 AM
aixelsyD morf sreffuS

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1711
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunDodge View Post
That's correct. Basically the vote thread is comprised of all the submissions we received and it's up to the members to vote their favorites into the calendar and we didn't have any 1st gen members submit pics and I agree, there are some cool ones on here.

- Cajun
I was pondering the calender last night in the twilight minutes of my day...the Sandman was bludgeoning me over the head, and trying to flag in a tandem load of sand to place me into a controlled coma. I had the glimmer of a thought that it'd be cool if there had been a wider selection submitted...start the calender with the old and work its way through the year into the new.

Photo #5 is just a great picture and would work supremely awesome for July, (United States, being Independence , or for Memorial Day).

We'll have to keep in mind next year for Canadia and further reaches to pose photos and action shots to be used as month specific.

Last edited by Warlock III; 10-06-2013 at 11:34 AM.