View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 07:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:120
ironchef2011 will become famous soon enoughironchef2011 will become famous soon enough

Thread jack indeed! LOL

In my opinion, our Rams are very difficult to align once the front gets dropped. So for me, if I was going to do it, I wanted adjustability. This is why I had Mike at L&M create the adjustable upper control arms for me as well as the adjustable panhard bar. Lastly, the adjustable coilovers were chosen to let us dial in via corner weighting. Now, have you ever seen the stock shock from the front of our Rams? It literally offers around four inches of shock travel before the bump stop. So if you lower via springs, you will lose 50% of your travel and this your ride.

All that being said, and if it were me, I'd remove the Belltech kit and sell it. Then I'd buy the MCG front drop spindles only and the adjustable control arms and panhard bar from L&M. You can then choose whatever rear drop spring you like, I prefer Ground Force. With this, you would have complete adjustability and absolutely zero noise.

If you like, I can help you out with Mike at L&M since I have a spare pair of factory control arms, the entire MCG rear drop kit and a Ground Force rear spring/shock kit. This would save you some money and help me clear out my garage!