View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Might just be the springs getting seated, check the shocks to make sure the top bolts are tightened properly. Mine made a squeak because of that until I tightened down the bolt where it needed to, that was my fault, I didn't have a wrench that could get back there and hold onto the bolt. Also the squeak my be a result of when your axle is shifting because you don't have that relocation bracket as well. I have the adjustable pan-hard bar so it stays nice and centered unloaded and drops properly when weight is in the bed. An alignment at your dealership can fix the negative camber you're talking about though. I'm surprised you got bad end link bolts. Belltech is a very reputable company but they seem to be making a lot of mistakes with these Rams, and considering they're owned by KW Suspensions who does great set-ups for Euro cars like VW and BMW it surprises me how much they've let the ball drop on this so to speak.