View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
What? I've only played around with a little bit of green. The last truck was the learning truck, and that was orange LEDs everywhere, this new truck is tame by comparison.

I am going to steal your lights and make them fit my damn 3rd gen.. I don't care what it will take.. Because as much as I love playing with Lighting and wiring.. When it comes to custom fitting headlight wires.. I suck... currently when I just have my DRL on.. passenger light goes halogen while driver side flickers HID.. So I gotta leave my lights on all the time with the 35W Hid and halogen highbeam.. Where when on passenger goes halogen highbeam and driver side stays HID.. The halogen works because I have backwired it before and halogen turned down.. So that is why I shall be taking yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebestestdrummer View Post
Yes, flashing HALOS is tame..
Go look through his old trucks thread. Damn flashing halos..
Tow mirrors up for the haters