View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:17 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon66 View Post
In regards to the LMI Mid-Tube CAI, what is the benefit of moving the IAT into the OEM intake Box?
This came straight from the manufacturer;

The IAT is actually before the airbox with the MID system. Set up like this, it grabs the most accurate possible measurement of incoming air to the system. The CF does not heat soak like other materials, but if I have the opportunity to capture IAT readings as close to possible to the actual air coming into the system I try to do just that. I can't do it on all systems, but the MID systems allows me that opportunity.

Does it make a huge difference??? No, but every little bit helps.......

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 09-19-2013 at 04:21 PM.