View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Dodgr Ram 1500 Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:101
Culler1983 will become famous soon enoughCuller1983 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
In all due respect as well. Those numbers are NOT published by us rather published by Vararam themselves.
We are only passing over the numbers Vararam tested and rated it for.

As for the MPG, this is only my OWN experience and what I have noticed.
There are a few threads on the Z where others claimed the same thing.
Yes, you are right! It is all relative to the terrain, whether you drive live a grandma, driving normal, etc.

I would say, I do not drive my truck hard as I have no need to. I do drive normal and maybe to some that is considered a grandma. Here in Toronto, there are alot of up and down (nothing crazy) but it definitely is not flat.

If you have questions and would like to take it off line, pls feel free to email me at sales@bullysperformance.com
I put the Vararam Airg Grabber on my 13' RAM 1500 Sport on Monday and I can assure you, I do not drive like a grandma. I reset my Trip 'B' gauge and kept my trip 'A' to see as a comparison.

My Trip 'A' gauge was ready an average of 17.8 L/100km after 5,000km.
My Trip 'B' is reading 15.8 L/100km and I have been really trying the new Grabber every chance I get.

Last time I looked last night, Trip 'A' was down to 17.5 L/100km from Monday's reading. Now, I know it's only been a week, but those numbers are leading in the right direction to me and as mentioned, I have been driving pretty aggressive to test this thing.

I will continue to update, but I like it a lot so far and am very glad I went this route. 1, I can feel the throttle difference, 2, I love the look, & 3, it's bringing down my fuel consumption so far.

Hope that helps a bit.