View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 11:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 3500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: White and Mineral Gray
Rep:232
Cowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura about

Well, most of the new leather is in. I did almost all of it myself. I did give up on trying to get the video screens into the headrests and not having the leather looking like crap. So I took them to a local upholstery shop and asked them to redo the foam and cut them to fit properly. I kept the actual screens so that I could test all the wiring and make sure that I had all of the installation correct. I am supposed to get the headrests back on Monday or Tuesday.

I had the interior almost completely torn apart. All of the seats were out. The center dash was completely out to put in the aux switch panel and the lockpick to run the DVD screens. I am really pleased with how everything has turned out. The seat colors look perfect in person. I am not sure why some pictures show it really well and others make the grays look different from each other between the seats and the door panels.

I also promised a couple of photos of the front reciever without the winch in the way. So here that is. I was initially concerned that it would block too much of the coolers, but as you can see plenty of air can still get around it. There is a brace that stops anything from being put through the receiver too far so that was a nice touch as well. This is made by Draw-Tite and I picked it up through my local NAPA store for $180.00. I had paid more than $200.00 to have one made by a welding shop before so I am pleased overall.

2012 Build Thread
My old 2011 Build Thread
My first Dodge photo thread