Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 2500 Longhorn Edition
Trim Level: Laramie longhorn
Color: Western brown
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
Dstears is on a distinguished road
Default Ram 2500 un hitch able for towing

I feel your pain when you purchase a 13 2500 & 3500 and find out their is no hitch available yet because dodge was dumb enough to put a shock absorber mount in the way on the 2013 models. I called Dodge, they gave me the run around and stated Mopar has a hitch built by Curt for custom fifth wheel prep option and aftermarket rails. BS...only works with the fifth wheel prep op that has puck holes in the bed, conversion kit to bed rails $ 500, but not available and when it is,it will be for trucks with fifth wheel prep kit. Guy with Curt tech said that Dodge is telling everyone they have it available , but subscribed Dodge's approach as putting the cart before the horse, Reese also nothing available. Good news if you don't already have a hitch, B&W www.turnoverball.com has application, is all USA made, excellent hitch reviews, and also slider hitch available. I unfortunately had a hitch and had to buy the B&W, but completly satisified, no rails needed, and easy to hitch. F!$?K Dodge Ram!Buy a truck for over 50k to tow with and they are too stupid to realize someone may actually want to tow some thing!