View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500HD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:563
Iqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Medic View Post
Those are some nice looking lights. I haven't seen one of those old strobe light bars like you have in a quite a while. Our sheriff's office used to use that style. My PD has gone to the Liberty LED series from Whelen and I think that is what the county guys are using now. My ambulance service has a wierd mix now. Still have lots of strobes but they are the large box mounted ones. They still have one with an old JetSonic. I think that bar draws more power than some alternators will put out.

I was looking at the LED off road lights, just not sure what I want or how I want to do it yet. I had a really nice set of IPF lights that worked really well. I had them first on my white 99 Dually and transferred to behind the grill on the green outdoorsman, between them getting older and not wanting to go through pulling them, I just left them on the green one when I traded it.

For now I have several sets of the old rubber housed tractor lights sitting around and I am going to put them on for auxilliary backup lights. I figure that takes care of me for the moment and then if I decide to upgrade I will already be wired up and just need to make the swap.

What brand are yours? Seems like name wise I am finding the Cree and Ridgid alot and then quite a few that look like knockoffs. I will have to do more research before I decide what to go with.
Here are the ones I have front and rear the first link, the second is all the ones the company has.

http://www.maxxima.com/products/prod...l#.UZ5DI6Ip9c0

http://www.maxxima.com/products/5/LED-Work-Lights.html

To many mods to list ask and I shall give you all the information, and help I can.
Everything from outside to interior.

Last edited by Iqudayo; 05-23-2013 at 12:28 PM.