View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 01:58 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 3500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: White and Mineral Gray
Rep:232
Cowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura about

A few days late, but here are some pics. Haven't gotten much done as it has been raining like crazy here. I am actually grateful for the rain. I think they said that we got six inches over the last few days. Anyway, on to the pics.

Here are the in-channel vent visors. I have always had tape on ones on my previous trucks. Hopefully I don't have any problems with this style.

The powerboards need a good cleaning but I love them. Absolutely the best style of running boards I have ever used.

Here is a good view of the boards up and then down

Got the Access Literider Tonneau. I have had several of these on different trucks and they just flat out perform for me. Never seem to have any problems. I was surprised that the roll didn't seem bigger considering it is on a longbed truck.

Before the Line-X

After the Line-X and installation of the B&W Turnover Ball

Gooseneck hitch lever inside the driver's rear wheel well. I cleaned up the hole so that the plastic is smooth and sprayed on some bed liner to seal the notched area. I apparently forgot to get a picture of the after. I will get that tomorrow and update the thread.

Installed the Hi-Lift Jack on its Loc-Rac mount just like in my 2011. Also got the toolbox installed.

I offset the toolbox just slightly to allow space to store a spare fuel can. I like to get up and drive the forest service trails in the hills and I like having the spare fuel just in case.

A few rainspots on the lens, sorry. Got my cargo bar installed. I love that thing so that I don't have items sliding to the front. Got it for free from a guy that hated it. Apparently reading directions was not his strong suit. It has worked perfectly fine for me for about three years now.

Man I love how nice the Line-X turned out.

Well here is how she sits waiting for the rain to stop so we can start the next round of mods.

Still waiting to get the in-bed trailer wiring and the power tailgate lock installed. Problem is the Katzkin leather arrived and I am anxious to get it installed. I was going to have the shop do it, but I like to do things myself so I saved the $650.00 install fee and decided to take on the job myself.

Here is a teaser shot of one of the lower two tone sections held up against the door panel to show how close the colors match. I don't feel the camera does it justice. It is very very close on the color as well as the texture. The colors I chose were the Dark Graphite and Gray on the Katzkin color swatches. I also went with the colored double stitching. I think it really adds to how the seats will look when it is all installed.

2012 Build Thread
My old 2011 Build Thread
My first Dodge photo thread