View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: flame red
Rep:471
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Medic View Post
For the heated seats switch, If I recall from the one I put in the green truck, I think that there is a circuite board that sits behind those auxilliary switches I am adding. That would make it difficult to wire through the switches and have them set in flush.

I am leaning towards having the switches on the side next to the seats power controls. The passenger side is a little harder as it is mechanical and doesn't quite have the space to make them uniform side to side.

I have about a week to decide before the leather gets installed. I could put them in the dash bezel in a couple of different places as well. At least the switches are the small round ones and not the huge ones I have seen in some kits.

I did see one install where they put them above the map pockets of the console, but I needed a bench for my needs so that is not an option for me.
gotcha. that sucks to hear cause i wanted to put mine there when i got them. i think your next best option is probably the side of the seat then.

6" BDS lift kit, BMF R.E.P.R, 37" toyo MT, recon cab lights, color matched interior trim, tinted tails, custom headlights, cjc off-road light bar, backrack, afe stage 2 CAI
sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE