DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram R/T (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   2011 R/T 22s (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=85507)

garner 06-22-2011 04:14 PM

2011 R/T 22s
 
I was looking at new rims for mine and this popped up, http://www.hubcaphaven.com/mm5/merch...egory_Code=358 Looks like you can get the wheels a lot cheaper than from a dealer *sigh*

TheSatinPumpkin 06-22-2011 04:38 PM

Save $200 more by buying here.
http://factorymoparparts.com/52014257aa.html

garner 06-22-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kay9 (Post 553824)
Save $200 more by buying here.
http://factorymoparparts.com/52014257aa.html

Umm that's $600 more than the ones I posted... But still cheaper than the dealer which is the $1,300 price

dodgert 06-22-2011 05:00 PM

you can get anything cheaper then buying from a dealer

TheSatinPumpkin 06-22-2011 05:11 PM

Good catch.
Thought the price on my link was for a set LOL.

platinuminjected 06-22-2011 10:14 PM

are thoes a actual rim or a cheap pics of shit thats on the sport?

916Timmy 06-22-2011 10:28 PM

Those are full alloy wheels, not covers!

garner 06-22-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platinuminjected (Post 554078)
are thoes a actual rim or a cheap pics of shit thats on the sport?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 916Timmy (Post 554107)
Those are full alloy wheels, not covers!

Yeah those are forged alloy wheels, supposedly made by alcoa like the srt wheels, that only come on the 2011 R/T

USAF ram 06-24-2011 07:06 PM

I would be very interested in a set of these.

SJP2X11RT 06-25-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garner (Post 553806)
I was looking at new rims for mine and this popped up, http://www.hubcaphaven.com/mm5/merch...egory_Code=358 Looks like you can get the wheels a lot cheaper than from a dealer *sigh*

You've got unique 22" Rims with an OEM replacement value of over $5000.

What could you possibly gain by swapping them out for something that makes the '11 Ram R/T look like just another Ram?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger