DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Bullys Performance (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   Big Thanks! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=154544)

Spartan7G09 10-01-2013 11:29 PM

Big Thanks!

I just need to give a huge thanks to Bully's Performance, and Andrew in particular for the help in getting my Bilsteins ordered and to me as fast as possible. Some vendors (not speaking of anyone on the forum, just in general) are helpful until they get paid, and that's where it stops. Andrew responded to emails anytime I sent them, took care of getting some missing bushings (no fault of Bully's), and just went above and beyond.

I can't ask for more than that. I appreciate your help with all the questions I had Andrew. I'll definitely be getting ahold of you soon for some more stuff.

Thanks again,

Chad

Canadian Hemi Pride 10-01-2013 11:50 PM

Bully's has great customer service. Andrew himself also has excellent service. I can back that up by probably ten million questions I have sent via text/ e-mail and he has always been able to help me out.

Glad you had a good experience.. Always nice to see vendors taking care of the members.

Spartan7G09 10-02-2013 01:35 AM

CHP, I know what you mean on all the questions. Not that he would ever tell us, haha, but I could understand if it was frustrating. Very professional, very accommodating, I had a great experience. Glad you had a good one too.

Bully's Performance 10-02-2013 01:37 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys. The crazy thing is that Andrew and Jeremiah do all of their help whilst working full time jobs!

Canadian Hemi Pride 10-02-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bully's Performance (Post 1212923)
Thanks for the kind words guys. The crazy thing is that Andrew and Jeremiah do all of their help whilst working full time jobs!

Yeah I am aware of that, have met Andrew at 2 Ram meets in the past, crazy how they pull it off.

Bully's Performance 10-02-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride (Post 1213096)
Yeah I am aware of that, have met Andrew at 2 Ram meets in the past, crazy how they pull it off.

That's what I am here for!

Canadian Hemi Pride 10-03-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bully's Performance (Post 1213322)

Yeah and now I get confused between you and Jeremiah's accounts :LOL:

You guys are all doing a great job:smileup:

Bully's Performance 10-03-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bully's Performance (Post 1213322)

Whenever I make a post most of the time I put my name on the post in the form of

"Jeremiah"

or

"Thanks
Jeremiah"

thanks
Jeremiah

lol

Canadian Hemi Pride 10-04-2013 12:53 AM

:LOL: ya I know.. Was much easier when everyone had their own usernames :p. even though they changed weekly.