DODGE RAM FORUM banner

JBA Headers

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  BlackDog 
#1 ·
Does anybody know if the JBA shorty headers (part # 1961S-2) will fit my 2010 Ram 1500 Sport with the 5.7L Hemi V8? Also, if they do fit, will they need any special modifications that would require professional installation or would they be simple factory replacements? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
No one knows for sure yet,
they haven't even started shipping yet for the 4Gen Ram. ;)

scroll down the page a few threads...to the JBA Header/Exhaust System thread.

I ordered mine a couple weeks ago, June 29th,
(1961S-2JS Silver Ceramic Coated) shipping date is Aug.16/11

Should be a direct bolt-in replacing the stock exhaust manifold.

#3 ·
Confirmation

Ok everybody. I just got confirmation from JBA that the 1961S-2 line of headers are direct bolt on replacements for the factory manifolds and will require no modifications. This is for anyone who does not feel like paying $1,600 for ARH headers, or $1,000 for Borla headers.

#5 ·
I believe Summit Racing is set on selling the non coated stainless steel set for $506.00 As far as performance gains JBA claims a 10 - 25 HP increase and torque to match. I believe these are new items that have not shipped to customers yet so only time will tell if they are even worth material cost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.