DODGE RAM FORUM banner

leveling kits

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Bordin 
#1 ·
hey guys first post here, love this site lots of rams out there great knowlage from people, im about to get my wheels and tires for me 12 ram laramie, also putting on 2.5"-1" trailmaster leveling kit in to ole Betty, just wondering on everyone elses experience seen lots of guys going with bilstein adjustable shocks, im just going 2.5 in the front and 1 in the rear, have heard that it doesnt change thee already impecable ride they have, im wondering on tire sizes for 20" rims i wanna go to a bigger tire only option in tire size is 275/65/20, toyo has the best option with the open country a/t 2 for highway driving and backroad banging.i will post pics when i get them done next week

#2 ·
I'd buy the bilsteins if I was you buddy. Height adjustable and if you ever want to lift they're still usable. And will improve ride quality

#3 ·
Agreed, if you go the money to spend:smileup: You can also just put a leveling kit in for now than add the shocks in later to get a bit more height?

Any plans of doing a body lift in the future? A few guys run 35s just leveled, but personally it looks a touched crammed in there for me. Chuck on a 1.25" body lift & 35s and your set!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.