General Rules and Terms of Service:
- Commercial Advertising is NOT allowed! - Unless you are a Supporting Vendor, or Site Sponsor! It is always better to inquire first, than try to advertise first! Call 772-370-5265.
- You can not post advertisements or notices for contests, Group Buys, etc. without being a "Registered Paying Vendor".
- Advertising your (or anothers) web site, car club site, car registry site, community site, picture hosting site, or any other type of web site is not allowed!
- You agree as part of your membership here to never, at any time, post links to any other competing forum, blog, (or online "community") for this, or any other site in our network. (www.GigaThreads.com) Further, you agree not to solicit our members to join another site or club via Private Message, Email, or Phone through contact on this site or any of our other sites. Soliciting will earn you a lifetime ban from this network.
- You agree that should you purchase an elevated membership of ANY KIND, or donate funds to the forum, that you are still bound by our forum rules. Should you violate the rules, and are banned as a result, you agree to forfieit any and all funds provided to us for said membership!
- The "Z" (this site/our sites/this network) is a "Club", and we expect others to respect that. If you would like to start a local "Chapter" of our club, please contact an Admin for info. We are not here to serve as an advertisement board, or recruiting tool for your club.
- You may not post publically regarding staff discussions held with you via Private Message. Doing so will result in a life time ban.
- Regardless of your home country, you agree to maintain a valid email address at all times. You agree to accept any and all emails sent to you with the intent of promoting vendor sales, advertisements, or any other forum news we may choose to send you. If you live in Canada (specifically), by joining this site, you are giving us unlimited, and unrestricted permission to send you "commercial emails". Joining this site, is OPT-IN with regard to commercial emails.
- You may not post nude, or sexually suggestive images on our sites. Not in your personal galleries, for use as avatars, or in your signatures. Doing so will result in a lifetime ban from the network.
- Mass, malicious deletion of your posts, threads, images, or any content whatsoever from this forum will be considered vandalism. You agree to pay a fee of $150/hr to restore items deleted by you. If we are unable to restore damaged items, you agree to assume all costs we incur via a Data Recovery Agent of our choosing to restore said data.
- Spamming, and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam our members. This will result in a lifetime ban.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts are not allowed.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
- We do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate our community standards. Staff shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed, and could result in a lifetime ban.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- This is an ENGLISH speaking forum hosted in AMERICA. No foreign language posting will be allowed.
- While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way. We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, and will not hessitate to do so.
- You agree that while you retain copyright to any images you upload or attach to posts, that you allow us (www.gigathreads.com Network) to publish them in any form we may choose. Whether it be on another of our web sites, partner sites, or in print form. For profit or not. Further, you agree to allow us to assume ownership of the images by relocating them to our own server to prevent disruption of image linkage in the event of your leaving the site, or your offsite image host breaking the links to images you attach to posts here. Should you leave the site, or cancel your membership here, you agree to allow us to continue to host and publish your images indefinitely. You are in effect, giving us unlimited license to publish and retain your content indefinitely.
- You agree that ANY content posted by you becomes the property of GigaThreads Inc. and that it may be used in any way we see fit. You are in effect, giving us unlimited license to publish and retain your content indefinitely.
- Affiliate Links are forbidden on this network and will result in your being banned from the site should you post them.
- Spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind will not be tolerated on this site. This includes company names within user names and links to commercial sites within your profile or signature. We reserve the right to delete any post that is deemed in violation of the commercial posting rules.
- Selling of individual items is permissible by private parties in the For Sale forum only. However, selling multiple quantities of the same product is considered a commercial endeavor, and these types of posts will be removed at the discretion of the Staff.
- Messages promoting a commercial entity that is not a site sponsor may be deleted at any time at the discretion of the Staff. Occasional posts helping a fellow member find a commercial vendor that has what he/she needs may be allowed, but we encourage you to check with our sponsors for pricing first. If these posts are viewed by the Staff to be commercial promotion (by a vendor, affiliated party, or un-affiliated party) they may be deleted. This decision is based on many criteria and may differ based on the actual staff member that makes the judgment call. Users are encouraged to report posts that are in violation of these policies.
- EXAMPLE: If a post is made with product details, and or images, and contact information to the vendor, and the post is primarily made up of this information ONLY. This would be considered advertising, and be deleted with the user receiving one warning. Next offense is a perm (life) IP ban from the entire network without warning.
- Links to retail products are NOT allowed unless you are a Registered Vendor/ Advertiser.
- Affiliate Links are forbidden on this network and will result in your being banned from the site should you post them. This includes Affiliate links for our Vendors.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) that compete with our forum network, sponsors or affiliates is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate our community standards. Staff shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Signatures showing nudity or sexually suggestive images are not allowed.
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- Avatars showing nudity or sexually suggestive images are not allowed.
Although the administrators and moderators will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author.
By clicking "I Agree", you agree that you have signed this document as if signed with your actual signature. (See Fla. Stat. §668.50 - E-SIGN - NCSL).
Last Updated: 6/30/2014